Joint Aid Liquidwith Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid & Krill Oil
POWERED BY JOINT ACTIVES
guarantees per ounce
- 1500MG Glucosamine Sulfate
- 1250MG Chondroitin Sulfate
- 1250MG Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM)
- 560MG Krill Oil
- 10MG Hyaluronic Acid
Water, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid.
Helps Maintain Your Pet’s Joint, Cartilage And Connective Tissue Structure And Function
- Glucosamine is used in the formation of tendons, ligaments, bones and skin and helps cartilage maintain its internal “shock absorber” fluids.
- Chondroitin supports cartilage resilience while serving as its most abundant building block.
- MSM is an important sulfur source for healthy connective tissue, joint function, cell replacement, enzyme activity and the immune system support.
- Hyaluronic Acid helps lubricate and cushion joint tissues, generate new cells, and dispose of metabolic waste.
- Wild Antarctic Krill Oil contains inherent “phospholipids” (a major component of all cell membranes) to allow important molecules like Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM to move into and out of cells.
Grizzly Krill Oil is made with wild krill sustainably sourced from the pristine waters of Antarctica. The addition of krill oil results in a unique joint product that can be more readily utilized by your dog or cat to help maintain the health of hips, joints, cartilage, collagen, and other cell structures of the body that are responsible for movement.
Even better, wild Antarctic krill oil also makes these ingredients far easier on your pet’s digestive tract, and encourages better absorption of all the nutrients in your pet’s diet. Absorbing nutrients becomes increasingly important as a dog or cat ages, and his or her appetite and digestion slow down, making this product an ideal option for senior pets who need joint support.
Simple To Use
Add to your dog’s or cat’s food. Use consistently on a long-term basis for best results. One pump equals approximately 0.12 fl oz / 3.5 ml.
|Body Weight||Pump Strokes|
|Up to 12 lbs||1 a day|
|12-25 lbs||2 a day|
|25-50 lbs||3 a day|
|50-75 lbs||4 a day|
|75-100 lbs||6 a day|
|Over 100 lbs||8 a day|
Frequently Asked Questions
Joint Aid combines not two or three, but FOUR powerful joint ingredients, along with wild Antarctic krill oil to support digestive absorption and provide an appetizing flavor to dogs. The result is a unique joint product that is easy to use, that dogs love to eat, and that can be more readily absorbed by your dog to help maintain the health of hips, joints, cartilage, collagen, and other cell structures of the body that are responsible for movement.
There are two schools of thought… proactive prevention to forestall issues with a dog’s joints/cartilage; versus addressing issues as/when they arise. If you decide to begin supplementing Grizzly Joint Aid proactively, your dog will receive the benefit of good antioxidants, digestive support in absorbing nutrients, as well as proactive support for their cartilage and joints.
Our Glucosamine Sulfate is derived from a crustacean source and the Chondroitin Sulfate is derived from a porcine source.
Both the liquid and mini pellet formulas provide the same amounts of active joint ingredients. Choose the one that you find easiest to use and/or that your dog prefers to eat.
Chondroitin Sulfate aids in joint fluid secretion, providing lubrication.
MSM supports the body’s natural inflammatory response.